Privacy and cookie statement RTV Monitor B.V.
Your privacy is for RTV Monitor B.V. very important. We therefore adhere to the relevant privacy laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we:
- clearly record our purposes before we process your personal data, through this privacy statement;
- Store as little personal information as possible and only the information that is necessary for our purposes.
- Request explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required.
- Take the necessary security measures to protect your personal information. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us.
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correct or delete your personal data processed by us.
Your data is safe with us and we will always use this data properly. In this privacy statement we explain what we do on the website www.rtvmonitor.nl with information that we learn about you.
If you have any questions or if you want to know exactly what we keep about you, please contact RTV Monitor B.V ..
We have a newsletter and you will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. In the newsletter you can read news, tips and information about our products and services.
For this we use your name and address details and e-mail address. We do this on the basis of your consent. We keep this information until you cancel the subscription.
You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains an unsubscribe link.
Provide to third parties
We work with certain companies that may receive your aforementioned personal data from us. Of these parties, Mailchimp is located outside the EU.
With the contact form you can ask us questions or make requests.
For this we use your e-mail address and name and address details. We do this on the basis of your permission. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Sometimes it is necessary for our website www.rtvmonitor.nl to find out where you are. We will then ask separately if we are allowed to know this and only if you give permission will we receive this information.
For this service we use the navigation and location software on your phone, tablet or computer. We have no control over what the makers of this software (such as Google or Apple) do with it. So always read their privacy statements as well.
Disclosure to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the parties mentioned above, we will under no circumstances give your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the police requires this when a crime is suspected).
We keep statistics about the use of our website
When you visit our website for the first time, we show a notification with an explanation about cookies. We will hereby ask for your consent to the use of these cookies.
You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, but some things on our website will no longer work properly.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We do not let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
Security of personal data is very important to us. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter personal data
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to notify you of any changes.
View, change and delete your data
If you have questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to view the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data that we process about you if they are incorrect or incomplete.
- Right of objection: you can object to the processing of your personal data and to direct marketing.
- Right to deletion: you can request us to delete your personal data.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to have the personal data that we process about you transferred to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: in some cases you can request to limit the processing of your personal data (whether or not temporarily), which means that we process less data from you.
With your request, we may ask you to identify yourself by sending a valid ID, to ensure that you are the correct person to whom the personal data belongs. It is important that you protect your citizen service number and passport photo.
In principle, we will comply with your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will notify you in good time.
To file a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
RTV Monitor B.V.
Joan Muyskenweg 22
1096 CJ Amsterdam
Tel. +31 (0) 20 2442750