Privacy and cookie statement RTV Monitor B.V.
To RTV Monitor, your privacy is of great importance. We follow the relevant laws and guidelines on privacy, of which the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) being one of them. This means:
- That we state our purposes clearly, before we process your personal data, through a privacy statement;
- That we save as little as possible personal data; solely the data that is needed for our purposes and service(s).
- If and when permission is a necessity, to process your personal data, we will explicitly ask for your permission to do so.
- We will take any necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose this on third parties that process our data for us.
- We respect your rights, meaning you have all rights to look into, correct, change or delete any personal data we have processed.
Your data is safe with us and we will always use your data in an orderly fashion. In this privacy statement, we will explain what we do with any information you give us within www.rtvmonitor.nl, our website.
If you have any questions or want to know which data we collect, please contact us.
We send out a newsletter, and only with your explicit permission will we add your name and email address to our list. In the newsletter, you’ll find news, tips & tricks and information about our services.
When added to this list, we will use your name, company and email address. We will only use your details if you give us permission to do so and will save this information until you unsubscribe.
A subscription to our newsletter can be undone at any given time. Each newsletter will include a link to unsubscribe.
Sharing data with third parties
We work together with several companies to provide the most efficient monitoring services. It is possible your personal data (name, company and email address) is shared with the companies we work with.
Of these parties, Mailchimp is established outside of the EU.
With our contact form, you can ask us questions and/ or apply for our monitoring service.
Within this form, we will ask you for your email address, name and company details. We only do so with permission to use this information. We save this data until we are perfectly certain you are satisfied with our response to your message.
Sometimes it is necessary for our website to work properly, to know your location. We will ask you for permission to use your location separately. Only if you grant us permission to use your data, will we receive this data.
For this service, we use the navigation and location software on your phone, tablet or computer. We have no control over what the makers of this software (such as Google or Apple) do with this information, please make sure to read their privacy statements as well.
Disclosure to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the parties mentioned above, we will under no circumstance give your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the police require this due to suspected crime).
We keep data and statistics about the use of our website, such as the number of visitors.
You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, some things on our website will no longer work properly.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. We do not allow Google to use the obtained information for other Google services. We do not let Google anonymise IP addresses.
Keeping your personal data secure is very important to us. To protect your privacy, we use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter any personal data.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we also adjust the privacy statement. Please pay attention to the release date of this statement and regularly check for newer versions. We will do our best to notify you of any changes.
View, change and delete your data
If you have questions or want to know what personal data we have on you, you can always contact us. See our contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- The right of access: you have the right to view any personal data we process;
- The right to rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data we process if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- The right of objection: you may object to the processing of your personal data and direct marketing;
- The right to deletion: you may request us to delete your personal data;
- The right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to have your data transferred to a third party;
- The right to restriction of processing: in some cases, you may request to limit the processing of your personal data (whether or not temporarily), meaning we process fewer data from you.
With your request, we may ask you to identify yourself by sending a valid ID, to ensure that you are the correct person to whom the data belongs. It is important that you protect your citizen service number and passport photo.
In principle, we will comply with your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will notify you in good time.
Submit a complaint
If you are of the opinion that RTV Monitor is not helping you sufficiently, you own the right to submit a (written) complaint to a relevant supervisory body.
RTV Monitor B.V.
Joan Muyskenweg 22
1096 CJ Amsterdam
Tel. +31 (0)20 2442750